Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our First post

So this blog is a secret =)  In reading other stories, researching, brainstorming, etc. I realized I needed a place to keep my thoughts organized. I'm also excited to be following a number of adoption blogs through this one so that I can learn from experience. Gotta love the blog world!

I have so much to write... I don't even know how to express how I feel about this stage in our lives right now... exciting, fearful, anxious... but most of all, blessed. What an amazing journey God has given to our family. I pray that our hearts be opened to His will for when and where. For us to learn as much as possible. For us to be transformed into a more Christlike and faithful household throughout the process. For us to one day be united with the child that God already knows is ours bu first of all, HIS. I know He has it all figured out:

"For I have plans for you, Plans to proser and not to harm you" Jeremiah

Lord, use us for your glory and your will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment