After our phone appointment with AGCI, Claire said "Did the nursery say yes?" It took us awhile to realize she meant to say "agency" and we laughed and said actually, we get to say yes to have them help bring baby brother home. She did a little cheer with her arms out of excitement and then a few minutes later she put her head on the table and said, "I'm so excited" and I asked her why and she said "Because I'm going to have a baby brother!!"
Melts my heart to hear Claire talk about him and how excited she is. Daily she says, "I want to name our baby brother _______" and she tells me a new name! Here are some of her ideas: Zack, Brian, Jack
We're going to wait to hear his given name to see if we can modify it or not. If not, we will choose a meaningful name for him and probably keep his given name as his middle name! We want his given name to continue to be part of who he is. Neil and I weren't very good at discussing boy names so we'll see how that goes!
Looking For Spring
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment