Friday, March 12, 2010

my hubby

Can I just say that my husband is A-MAZING? Neil, I love you so much and just feel like the most blessed woman to have snatched you up =) God certainly knew how good we'd be for each other. I'm so thankful that we are both 100% ready for this step in our lives because I've read about some others who struggle with convincing their spouse. Not us! God has truly put our forever child in our hearts and I can't wait to really start this journey with you. There will be a lot of valleys but just the moment we will get to hold our beautiful bambino... it will be all worth it in the end. And to think how our family will have stregthened and grown in faith. I can't even fathom what will happen to us the next two years. With God as our guide, I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else but YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment