At the beginning of January, I met a family who was just about to leave for Ethiopia to pick up their daughter while at the Love to Swim School. I wrote about it in my first God-incidences post =) It was just the perfect timing for me to hear her story and start following her blog.
Well, I ran into her again last Tuesday after not seeing her once at Love to Swim and guess what? Her middle little girl, Indigo, is now in Claire's class! How cool is that? It was kid of weird to tell someone "Yes, I've been stalking...I mean, reading your blog since Jan. so I know everything that has happened to you!" Kind of like meeting a celebrity even though I know Rachel would laugh if I told her that! Little Evie is about to be 1 year old and I can't wait to meet her tomorrow at swim lessons. She wasn't there last week so of course I had to ask if she would be coming next week. Looking forward to seeing those dark eyes and chubby cheeks in person.
I was able to ask her a lot of questions again and looking forward to telling her that we will probably be starting our paper pregnancy sooner than later. I also want to get her advice and knowledge on the whole adoption credit/refund thing.
I love to see God working everything out in His own perfect timing! I pray that we are obedient and list whole-heartedly.
Looking For Spring
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment