Thursday, March 4, 2010

A new chapter

I'm getting so excited about this new chapter of our lives. Right now I still feel on the outside. I read blogs pretty much everyday and read the stories of others. I see this community that those who have adopted all belong to and it is amazing. Supportive. HUGE!

One day soon we will become PART of this community. I've worried about how people will respond but then I get reassured knowing there is a whole world of adoption supporters out there just waiting to welcome us! It's funny because the chapter of kids started almost 4 years ago but this time it'll be a new chapter. Another child yes but the way this experience will change and teach our entire family will make it different. Something I've heard over and over again is that the families almost benefit more than the kiddos do. This child brought to our home will teach us so much and I just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment